пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

forum webmasters




I so negelect LJ its not even funny. Being a new mom is very time consuming and exhausting. I get about 3 hours a day to myself that I share with the baby. Along with that I have been trying to figure out how to move out and was planning on doing so at the end of the month but I forgot hurricane Ike has fucked me. All the people that lived in galveston have taken up residency in the surrounding areas until their houses are fixed. I guess I can stick it out another month, it would help with saving money.
I am tired of all the excuses why he cant work. I work full time and take care of baby and pay all but one house bill, WHAT THE FUCK I am sick of it. The hardest thing is that he is a good dad, but a HORRIBLE provider, I am on the verge of bankruptcy and just dont know what to do any more other than to get away from him. It aggravates me to even think about it.
forum webmasters, forum webmaster, forum webgaul, forum webgames.



Комментариев нет: